- 1 box strawberry cake mix
- ¼ cup canola oil
- 1 egg
- ⅓-1/2 cup milk
- ¾ cup white chocolate chips + ½ cup for drizzling
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray an 11×7 inch baking pan with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- Combine first four ingredients in a large bowl. Add the milk slowly. You want the cake batter to be as dense & thick possible. Mix in the white chocolate chips.
- Pour the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes until edges are just turning brown.
- Allow to cool for at least 30 minutes so the center sets, then melt your white chocolate chips and drizzle them on top of the bars, if you choose. Once the bars and the melted chocolate have cooled, cut your blondies using a serrated knife.